How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Upload Sync Template
This article explains how to upload an snw template file
- Navigate to the Templates page
- In this example will be uploaded a new version (v1.0.1) of an existing template
- Press the Upload Template button
- Find a *.snw file in the file system
- Optionally upload a certificate *.p12/*.pfx file and a password to the certificate private key. The template will be signed with the private key. Into database will be saved only a certificate public key and a signature. The private key and a password will not be stored anywhere.
- Press the Save button
- A new template has been uploaded.