Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Create a Process with an Inherited Mapping
In large organizations there is a need to create a Sync Process that will be used as a base mapping for many Sync Processes. SyncNow operators can save mapping as global mapping.
When you create a process you can choose if you want to inherit the global mapping. Every change in the global mapping on saving is reflected in all descended Sync Processes mappings.
Step By Step Guide
- Navigate to Processes page
- Press the Add Process button
- Input a process name
- Input a unique short name
- Select systems that you want to synchronize. Create System Connection guide
- Select projects of systems (if they are exist) that you want to synchronize
- Select boards if they are exist
- Provide unique short names for a system connector
- Press the Select Mapping button
- Select any mapping among available global mappings for systems, that are added on step 5
- Press the Save Mapping button
- Press the Save button
A new process with an inherited mapping has been created:
0 visits in last 30 days