Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Entity Mapping Options
Every entity pair in SyncNow has mapping options, with the mapping options SyncNow operators can define :
- If it is allowed to create an entity in the target system
- If it is allowed to restore a deleted entity in the target system
- Who wins in conflict resolution
- For WebHooks continuous synchronization – execute and action on target when source is deleted
- Logging of Sync information in target system.
- Filter entities
Logging of Sync Information in Target System
SyncNow can log values into entity fields in target work systems.
- who last updated the entity in source system,
- The source id into ID or into a history | comments field
- When the entity was last synchronized
Execute an Action on Deletion
This is feature is currently available only for system adapters using continuous synchronizations.
- Select the target field to update when entity is deleted in source system
- write a c# script or use a plugin to execute an action