Azure DevOps Compatibility | Limitations
Supported Azure DevOps Server Editions from TFS 2017 and above
Azure DevOps Server and Azure DevOps Service Limitations
- With timer synchronization (the default configuration) a change of a field is required if changing a relation, Azure DevOps does not notify if a user is only adding or removing relations in a work item. Sync Processes with subscription to WebHooks will be processed as expected.
- Changing entity type is not supported
- Currently, because of limitation of Azure DevOps API adding or removing work item links without changing any field in an entity will not trigger a synchronization event.
- Moving an entity to another project is not supported
- Test plan cannot be synchronized | migrated
- git commits or TFVC, if the related comment has multiple lines the first line will taken and set as remark when linking commits to Jira Issues.