Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Generic System connector allows publishing information and enriching other work systems from any other system through calling SyncNow DevOps Gate. Common connectors can be to Jenkins or SAST | DAST systems, the connector is currently being used only for DevOps Gate processes. An example of using generic adapter for Jenkins and publishing build information to JIRA can be found here.
Setup Generic Adapter
- Navigate to Systems page
- Press the Add System button
- Select “Generic Connector” from Type dropdown
- Upload logo (SVG is preferable)
- Input URL to a system, for example Jenkins
- Select preferable WebHook security option
- Press the Save button
- A new Generic System Connector has been created