How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Create a Process with an Imported Mapping
Sync Process can be created from an snw file that was exported from another SyncNow Deployment.
Step By Step Guide
- Navigate to Processes page
- Press the Add Process button
- Input a process name
- Input a unique short name
- Select systems that you want to synchronize. Create System Connection guide
- Select projects of systems (if they are exist) that you want to synchronize
- Select boards if they are exist
- Provide unique short names for a system connector
- Select an
*.snwfile from the file system
- Press the Save button.
A new process with a local mapping have been created: