Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Service Level Agreement
For support request tickets we will respond no more than 1 business day from the time of the request. If the issue is the ticket severity is critical that means the Platform is not available for use LAMDAT support team will make an effort to return within 12 hours of the request.
Provision of Error Information
In order to assist with the support ticket with we will need all relevant Error information and any other particulars requested including to ask to reproduce the Error on the customer own system. The Customer acknowledges that LAMDAT may not be able to reproduce or address the Error without the foregoing information. LAMDAT pending time for Customer response for more information is excluded from the SLA response time (SLA response time is paused).
In responding to a request for Technical Assistance, LAMDAT may choose, in its sole discretion, to use remote access software agreed by the Customer that enables a support engineer and the Customer to work on and view the same screen.
- Assistance with issues during installation or upgrades
Support Does Not Include
- Designing the Synchronization process
- Configuration of SyncNow including setting system connectors, synchronization process or General SyncNow Settings.
- Setting or importing a published Sync Template
- Setting up https connection or setting a proxy in front of SyncNow
- Product Training
LAMDAT offers professional services to assist with design, configuration and assessment of a solution on top of SyncNow Platform Features
LAMDAT shall have no obligation to provide support services in connection with:
- Customers who do not have a valid and current license or active subscription
- Altered or modified Platform including database or code changes
- The issue caused by factors outside of LAMDAT’s reasonable control, including any force majeure event or limitation or slowdown of Internet access
- Platform problems caused by Customer’s (or third party’s) misuse, negligence, hardware malfunction, modification of the Platform, or other causes beyond the control of LAMDAT
- Platform is being used in a way that is inconsistent with the LAMDAT’s documentation or in breach of the Agreement or this SLA.