Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
JIRA Cloud Connector
JIRA Cloud system connector can be used to synchronized , enrich, link issues from JIRA Cloud with other work systems. SyncNow can auto register JIRA webhooks for continuous synchronization.
JIRA connector has the following features:
- Synchronize or Migrate entities such as feature, story, bug from Jira to other work systems and back
- Synchronize comments, rich text fields (WIKI), links, select lists, statuses sprints, releases, users and attachments.
- Enrich, link and add comment to every JIRA entity
Setting JIRA Cloud connector
To Set JIRA cloud connector follow the following steps:
- Navigate to Systems page
- Press the Add System button
- Set a preferable name
- Select “Jira Software Cloud” from Type dropdown
- Enable/Disable the Allow Self-Signed Certificates toggle. Important when the system API is under HTTP, not HTTPS
- Input URL to Jira instance
- Input Username and Access Token to Jira instance.
Create API token
- (Optional) Add preferable Jira API version. Currently SyncNow supports only API v2
- Select system connector security options which are used for webhooks into SyncNow.
- Press Verify Connection button to check if connection is established
- Press the Save button