How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
ServiceNow connector allows getting and setting entities into ServiceNow from any other connected system. SyncNow can automatically register and set continuous synchronization (without timer). SyncNow can synchronize entity information including rich text fields, comments, references and attachments.
Setup ServiceNow System Connector
- Go to Systems page
- Press the Add System button
- Set preferable name for the connection
- Select “ServiceNow” from Type dropdown
- For ServiceNow Self-Signed Certificates toggle should not be checked
- Input URL to ServiceNow instance
- Set Username for authentication
- Set Password for authentication
- Security for WebHooks and Continuous Synchronization – Set a user for webhook subscription (More about webhook security)
- Press Verify Connection button to check if connection is established
- Press the Save button